The State of Qatar Scholarship is a nomination for financial aid at the Religious Institute of the State of Qatar’s Ministry of Awqaf and Islamic Affairs.
One of the significant ministries in the State of Qatar that implements Islam as a way of life and a school of thought is the Ministry of Awqaf and Islamic Affairs.
In order to ensure the comfort of Muslims, citizens, and residents, it is concerned with the affairs of Muslims from the pulpits of mosques, in the places where Muslims call out to God, and in the management, maintenance, and monitoring of God’s houses.
- Host Country: Qatar
- Study Abroad: Study in Asia
- Category: Secondary School Scholarships | Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | Accommodation | Airfare Tickets | Monthly Stipend
- Deadline: December 31, 2022
To be considered for the scholarship, you must take note of the following:
- No application received after this date will be taken into consideration. The registration period for scholarship students starts in September and closes at the end of December each year.
- The applicant for the scholarship must be a Muslim who is fluent in reading, writing, and speaking Arabic. He or she must also be one of the top students, with a grade point average of at least 80%, and the certificates must be authenticated by the appropriate authorities
- That the scholarship applicant has studied the English language because it is the foreign language that the student studies in the religious covenant.
- Scholarships are offered in the preparatory and secondary stages at the religious institute, and within the prescribed age limits as determined by the Ministry of Education in the State of Qatar (Attachment 1).
- Grants are given to males only.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Scholarship students will be given an annual round-trip economy class ticket to spend the summer vacation in their country.
- The student is given monthly pocket money throughout the academic year, the value of which is as follows:
- 350 riyals for the preparatory stage
- 400 riyals for the secondary stage
- The student is granted an additional 100 riyals as a reward for excellence in the event that the student obtains an average of 90% or more, and it continues until the next exam and is decided in If the student’s average falls below 90%, this bonus will continue until the end of the academic year.
- The student resides in the residence and is provided with the three meals in full.
Provides transportation for students to and from school.
Books and stationery prescribed for the student are given free of charge, and a book allowance is given to the student in the amount of a full month’s salary reward once a year during the International Book Fair.
- The Ministry takes care of all health and treatment expenses for the student throughout the period of his scholarship.
- The Ministry takes care of all expenses of fees for issuing official papers (residence, renewal, health cards, etc.)
- Various activities (religious – academic – social – cultural – sports – and others).
- The scholarship applicant should submit a certificate of good conduct attested by the official authorities in his country.
- Submitting a certificate from a government agency stating that the student is free from communicable and infectious diseases, attested by the official authorities in his country.
- A letter of nomination from an official authority in the country of the student, indicating the full address.
- Filling out a scholarship application to study in religious institute schools in the State of Qatar (in Arabic) and stamping it with the seal of the student’s nominating body (scholarship application form) .
- The original certificate of the highest educational certificate obtained by the student, with a list of the subjects he studied, as well as his certificate of primary or preparatory stage, in addition to the certificate of success in the last academic grade in which the student succeeded in the other grades, and the certification of this certificate from the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Embassy of the State of Qatar Or any Gulf or Arab embassy in the country from which the certificate was issued in the absence of a Qatari embassy.
- The original birth certificate or a certified copy thereof
- A certified copy of the passport so that its validity extends for a period of not less than three years, and that the passport is ordinary and issued by the country from which the applicant is nominated and is not a temporary passport or a document, and that the applicant’s data in the passport include (name, date of birth and place of birth), Conform to other documents that are attached to the application, such as birth certificates and educational certificates…
- Scholarship applications that do not meet the required data and certificates are excluded according to the admission controls. Any application that detects any forgery or tampering with the data has the right to ban the candidate and take action. official.
- The Ministry of Awqaf is not responsible for the loss of official papers in the event that the address mentioned in the grant application form is incorrect.