IMSUBEB Shortlisted Candidates 2022/2023 is Out: The Imo State Universal Basic Education Board has released a list of shortlisted candidates for teacher jobs in the Imo state government. Shortlisted candidates should report to various centers designated by their educational institutions for the screening process.
Have you submitted your application for the Imo State UBE hiring? This post is for you if that is the case. We’re excited to use this platform to let all applicants know that the list of selected applicants has been made public. By navigating to the bottom of this page, candidates may now verify their names. We’ll demonstrate how to swiftly and simply check yours.
Criteria for Selection of IMO State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
Candidates must meet the following requirements in order to be chosen.
- Bachelor‘s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants must possess teaching qualifications. Registration with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be added advantage.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs
How to Check the Imo State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates 2022/2023
Imo State SUBEB’s list of chosen applicants has not yet been made public. All applicants must patiently await the publication of the list on the official recruitment portal. Additionally, the Imo State Government will contact all chosen candidates to inform them of their accomplishment. In order to get updates on the Imo State Universal Basic Education Board’s list of successful applicants and screening locations, keep an eye on your email.
- Firstly, visit the Imo SUBEB official portal at imostate.gov.ng
- Secondly, view through the right corner and type in your registration details
- Then, tap on the Checklist to verify the names of all shortlisted applicants.
- As a matter of fact, you can download the IMO SUBEB shortlisted candidate’s PDF list through the download link.
- Lastly, Imo SUBEB shortlisted names are arranged based on their surname as well as the application ID
The Date for IMSUBEB Teachers Recruitment Interview 2022
Shortlisted candidates will be informed of the screening/interview date via the portal. you will be sent an email and text message for the date of your screening when the date of the Exams will be announced when it is Out.
Venue/Time for IMSUBEB Teachers Shortlisted Interview 2022
The time for the interview for Imo State Universal Basic Education Teachers Recruitment Shortlisted is scheduled to hold at 9:00 am