Uncategorized

Lady’s wig catches fire while dancing with her birthday cake (video)

A Ghanaian lady got the shock of her life while celebrating her life as she experienced a fire hazard during her birthday ceremony.

A trending video captured the moment the lady’s wig caught fire while dancing with her birthday cake. The fire came from the sparklers on her cake and she did not notice when the fire started out.

She was immediately alerted by friends around and they tried to put out the fire.  Lucky for her, she did not sustain any injury from the accident.

Watch the video here;

In other news, a video showing the hilarious moment a couple fell to the ground while kissing aggressively at their wedding ceremony has gone viral online.

In the video making rounds on social media, the officiating minister asked the groom to kiss his bride after they exchanged vows at the altar.

Upon the command, the groom wasted no time to ‘dive’ towards his wife and planted a kiss on her lips. However, due to the force he used to approach her, she lost balance and they both fell down to the ground.

The groom wasn’t dismayed by this as he continued kissing his wife passionately while they were rolling on the floor in the presence of their guests. Watch video here.

TAP TO OPEN POST IN FULL

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button