A larger assignment, like your final Individual Project, may require you to produce an intermediate interim report. This report performs a crucial function by outlining your goals and the progress you have made toward them.
First of all,
What is Interim Report
A financial statement for a period less than one financial year is known as an interim report, often known as an interim statement. It can be created on a regular basis—monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or whenever necessary.
Because it is released before to year end, a quarterly report serves as an illustration of an interim statement.
Best Practices On How To Write a Progress Report
- Treat a progress report like a Q&A.
- Include questions on progress, plans and problems (PPP)
- Allow meaningful completion of the progress report.
- Use section headings to make reading and writing simpler.
- Use simple and straightforward language.
What are the key features of interim reports?
Your interim report should:
- Describe your goals.
- Describe your research.
- Demonstrate your accomplishments.
- Set an example of how to accomplish the project in a timely manner.