Application Link For RYSA 2022/2023 Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Program – Program for the Acquisition of Skills by Rural Youth RYSA is sponsored by the Federal Government and organized by the Centre for Rural Youth Entrepreneurship and Environmental Development.
Government with financing partners like the EU, UNCDF, and UNIDO. The goal of the initiative is to bring skill-acquisition programs to the rural young population in order to increase employment prospects, quell youth restlessness, prevent rural-urban migration, and strengthen the local economy.
The target youths demography are Nigerians youths who are of native origins from a rural
community and are also in need of business start-ups and fundamental business skills.
The criteria that must be met by applicants for selection are:
- Must be between eighteen (18) to thirty-five (35) years of age.
- Must hail from a rural community across the 36 states in Nigeria.
- Must have First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) or higher.
- Must have basic knowledge on any of the listed enterprises/ventures , and have shown interests in RYSA program.
- Be willing to learn new skills in the chosen area, which will help grow his/her personal venture after the training course.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should Complete and submit the online application form via
You will require confirming your registration with a valid email address then setting up your contact information.
This will also involve uploading the electronic versions. For further information, visit the RYSA website